Onyx 5 cp
Solid and reliable with high performance at a good price. Onyx is a spacious, easy-to-use Nordic tipi for both family camping and demanding trips. It is top of the scale among tents and Nordic tipis all over the world as regards quality and flexibility.
Our idea with Onyx was a Nordic tipi for less ambitious purposes or when low weight is a priority. We managed to reduce the price considerably but our customers don’t always think “less ambitious” – some use it in the most demanding circumstances!
By compromising a little on our stringent material requirements and by compensating with clever adjustments in the design, we have managed to create a reasonably-priced tent that is very durable and which we and our customers are very satisfied with.
Ventilator cap, door with net, central pole, storm cords, measuring cord, packing bag and standard tent pegs.
- Erected in 3 minutes
- Standing headroom
- Excellent materials
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: double zips and integrated mosquito net
- Ventilator cap: simplified In-Tent Vent™ system with two opening points, controllable from inside the tent
- Ground tensioners: strong straps fitted with metal peg rings; attached to tent panels via broad fabric webs to reduce stress points; adaptable for use on snow; acetal buckle on “light” Nordic tipis and with metal buckle on “cp” models
- Ready for use with floor or inner-tent via adjustable floor tensioners
- Storm cords: supplied loose
- Hanging loop for drying
- Packing bag with cord lock-fitted drawstring top and compression straps
- Porch (accessory) can be attached with separate porch connector