Zirkon 9 cp
Sophisticated ventilation and equipped with many advanced features. Zirkon is a mobile home for people who want to invest in outdoor living and experience a totally new dimension of comfort and possiblities. Suitable for all conditions except the most extreme. One of the best tents/Nordic tipis as regards quality, features and flexibility.
Zirkon is medium-class in Tentipi’s world but top class in other contexts. This tent is much appreciated by demanding outdoor enthusiasts, nature-lovers and those who seek authenticity and value cosy togetherness around the fire in the centre of the Nordic tipi.
If you are looking for high quality at a lower price than what you pay for, say, Safir, Zirkon is the answer since we focus on finding the best materials within this price range. As a result, Zirkon is the perfect combination of low weight and attractive price with international competitiveness regarding performance.
Far better equipped than one would normally expect of a Nordic tipi or tent. For people with a wide range of interests and who appreciate good comfort and easy-to-use products for outdoor living. For people who place high demands on their equipment.
Double ventilator cap with mosquito net, door with mosquito net, mosquito net ceiling, central pole, storm cords, storm cord holders, measuring cord, two inside pockets, compression bag and advanced tent pegs.
- Exceptional comfort and homeliness
- Erected in 3 minutes
- Standing headroom
- Excellent materials
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: double zips and integrated mosquito net
- Ground tensioners: strong straps fitted with metal peg rings; attached to tent panels via broad fabric webs to reduce stress points; adaptable for use on snow; acetal buckle on “light” Nordic tipis and with metal buckle on “cp” models
- Ready for use with floor or inner-tent via adjustable floor tensioners
- Hanging loop for drying
- Ventilator cap: patented, advanced In-Tent Vent™ system; double piece with six opening points, controllable from Inside the tent; integrated chimney opening; mosquito net in upper part; tighter seal thanks to fibreglass rods
- Larger smoke/ventilation opening at the top
- Mosquito net ceiling: allows good ventilation while protecting against mosquitos, even without an inner-tent
- Storm cords: with reflecting threads woven into the cords; pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- One large, rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent for improved ventilation and smoke control
- Many fastenings for attaching accessories and tensioning the inner-tent better
- Patented, integrated porch sleeve for a better-fitting and more stylish porch (accessory)