Zirkonflex 15 cp
Like our popular Zirkon 15 cp in all respects. The walls can be raised in different ways which means Zirkonflex is an extra spacious, flexible and easy-to-use communal tent with optimal protection in all kinds of weather.
Zirkonflex 15 has triangular expansion panels which means it can be used in even more ways. Perfect when you want both wind-resistant weather protection and the possibility of opening up so you are so close to nature that you are indoors and outdoors simultaneously. With space for 50 people sitting down on the floor/ground, it’s suitable for wilderness camps and outdoor preschools. Nature guides can use Zirkonflex as a communal room and for schools interested in outdoor education, the tent serves as an excellent classroom.
All the parts needed to raise two sections are included in the purchase. If you want to be able to raise all the walls, you have to supplement with the necessary components.
When all walls are raised, the 50 square metre covered area offers protection against the sun or rain. With some of the walls raised, you get shelter from the wind but you still feel close to nature and you can see what is going on outside the tent. Zirkonflex has not been designed to withstand strong winds and snow when the walls are raised. In such weather conditions, all walls must be lowered and then the tent can withstand just about anything.
Double ventilator cap fitted with net, door with net, mosquito net ceiling, central pole, storm cords, storm cord holders, measuring cord, two inside pockets, compression bag and advanced tent pegs/stakes plus three telescope poles, straps, cords and stakes needed to raise two (2) sections.
- Triangular expansion panels that enable the walls of the tent to be raised
- Zippers that hide the triangular expansion panels when they are not being used
- Adjustable aluminium poles that keep the raised walls up
- The possibility of creating a 50 square metre covered area
Can also be used as an ordinary Zirkon 15 cp with the following features:
- Exceptional comfort and homeliness
- Erected in 5 minutes
- Standing headroom
- Excellent materials
- Class-leading storm resistance (when all walls are down)
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with a floor
- Door: double zips and integrated mosquito net
- Large smoke/ventilation opening at the top
- Ventilator cap: patented, advanced In-Tent Vent™ system; double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent; integrated chimney opening; mosquito net in upper part; tighter seal thanks to fibreglass rods
- Mosquito net ceiling: allows good ventilation while protecting against mosquitos
- Ground tensioners: strong straps fitted with metal buckles and metal stake rings; attached to tent panels via broad fabric webs to reduce stress points; adaptable for use on snow
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Ready for use with a floor via adjustable floor tensioners
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- One large, rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent for improved ventilation and smoke control
- Many fastenings for attaching accessories
- Storm cords: with reflecting threads woven into the cords; pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Hanging loop for drying
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing